With an M.B.A. degree from USC in Marketing and Finance and 25+ years of real estate experience, Sarah Rogers has a professional real estate background and education to provide her clients with a competitive advantage. Sarah provides a wide range of professional real estate services, advising clients on the purchase and sale, financing and renovation of real estate. Sarah has represented both sellers and buyers across all price points‚ from first time home and condo buyers to buyers and sellers of estate properties.
As the Director of the Trust and Probate division of the company, Sarah represents trustees and executors, from individuals to private fiduciaries and institutional fiduciaries, in their trust sales and probate sales.
Sarah also represents many seniors in their transition from one home to another, which may include coordinating an estate sale and identifying which retirement community would be the best fit for the client. With her calm demeanor and organized approach, she makes the thought of moving a much easier, smoother process.
With all of her sales, Sarah has a team of contractors and vendors ready to help freshen the property to obtain top dollar, whether it be hardwood floor refinishing, painting, landscaping, repairs, etc.
As a Pasadena native and local resident, she has a longstanding familiarity with the local area, schools, and the real estate market. Most of her business is repeat and referral business from past clients. Sarah is dedicated to providing the highest level of professional real estate services to her clients.
Recognized by REAL Trends + Tom Ferry as one of 2019 America’s Best Real Estate Professionals. This group represents less than 1.5 percent of all Realtors® in the country yet account for over 12 percent of the closed transactions and more than 22 percent of all the sales volume closed last year. "The Thousand", as advertised in The Wall Street Journal, is an annual, national awards ranking sponsored by REAL Trends—the Trusted Source—and Tom Ferry International coaching.
Real Estate Experience Since 1994
* #1 Agent, Old Pasadena - 2018
* #1 Agent, Old Pasadena - 2017
* #1 Agent, Old Pasadena - 2016
* #1 Agent, Old Pasadena – 2015
* Platinum Circle Award - Top 1% Company wide – 2016
* Platinum Circle Award - Top 1% Company wide - 2015
* Silver Circle Award - Top 3% Company wide - 2014
* Gold Circle Award - Top 5% Company wide - 2013
* Awarded the distinction of Director Estates Division - 2013
* Top 8 producer at prior brokerage out of 150+ agents.
* Represented some of the highest value estate listings in San Marino.
* Wide range of experience, including representing investor buyers and sellers, as well as buyers and sellers of single family homes and condominiums across all price points.
* Transaction types have included trust sale, probate sale, and distressed assets such bank owned (REO) and short sale. Knowledgeable about local city zoning, building, and planning requirements.
* Previously managed one of the largest and highest income-producing commercial real estate portfolios valued a ($200MM) for the nation's largest U.S. industrial Real Estate Investment Trust, ProLogis Trust NYSE: PLD). Outperformed all ProLogis managers nationwide for unparalleled Client Service per client surveys.